Art Institute of Chicago Fast Pass Tickets
Visit the famed Art Institute of Chicago, the second-largest art museum in all of North America, and experience a collection of masterpieces that spans over 5000 years!
- Explore the rich history of art at the museum, with a collection spanning 5,000 years, from early Japanese prints and Byzantine art to contemporary American art
- Discover impressionist masterpieces from Georges Seurat, Renoir, and Claude Monet, as well as iconic paintings such as Pablo Picasso's "The Old Guitarist", Edward Hopper's "Nighthawks", and Grant Wood's "American Gothic"
- Grab full-scale prints of your favorite pieces at the Museum Shop as you leave
What to Expect
Visit the Art Institute in Chicago, a world-class museum with a massive collection of artworks spanning centuries. Here you can get an intimate view of some of the world's most famous art, from iconic contemporary and modern paintings to medieval masterpieces. The museum boasts of an unmatched collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, the largest of its kind outside the Louvre. See masterpieces such as Seurat's "A Sunday Afternoon on La Grand Jatte," Renoir's "Two Sisters (on the Terrace)”, and numerous paintings by Claude Monet, which constitute the highlights of the museum.
Please note that there is a free downloadable mobile app to help you explore the museum in detail while listening to interesting audio tours in English, Spanish, and Mandarin.
- General admission tickets
- Fast Pass ticket to the permanent collection and non-ticketed special exhibitions
- Free downloadable mobile app
- Free daily guided tours at noon
- Free Wifi
- Food & beverages
Ages 0-14yrs go free
Know Before You Go
- The Art Institute is easily accessible by buses and trains, but also offers paid valet parking at the Modern Wing entrance during museum hours. Many underground parking lots are also only a block away
- Flash, tripods, monopods, handheld microphones, selfie sticks, and other extraneous equipment are not allowed anywhere in the museum, its gardens, or public spaces
- For safety and security reasons, you will be required to check backpacks and any bags larger than 13 x 17 x 4 inches
- For the safety of the artwork and other patrons, selfie sticks are not allowed
- On Thursday evenings (5 PM - 8 PM) the Museum is free to Illinois residents, so the Museum can become very crowded
- A limited number of wheelchairs and strollers are available for free on a first-come, first-serve basis
Timings and Availability
The museum is open from 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM daily.
The museum is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile at the venue along with a valid photo ID to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
Art Institute of Chicago, 111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, United States
- By Metro: Take the Metro Red Line to the Chicago station. The museum is a short walk from here.
- By Bus: Take 146 or 147 or 151 bus to Michigan & Chestnut Station