Afternoon Tea Cruise on River Thames
Indulge in one of England’s best-known culinary rituals as you cruise along the river Thames, in the heart of London. The afternoon tea holds a special place in the lives of the denizens of England, and this cruise will introduce you to it. Settle in and tuck into plates filled with tea-time delights.
- An afternoon tea cruise along the River Thames that serves up a delicious spread along with views of London’s landmarks
- Dig into tea-time treats like sandwiches, scones, pastries, and traditional English cakes
- Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee for the perfect tea-time experience
- Take in the beauty of London’s iconic landmarks as you cruise past them
Few things are as quintessentially English as afternoon tea. When combined with a serene and relaxing 90-minute cruise down the River Thames, this culinary experience leaves very little to be desired! Once you board the cruise at Tower pier in the afternoon, you will get the chance to savour plates filled with an array of sandwiches, scones topped with clotted cream, slices of traditional cakes, and delectable pastries, all while taking the remarkable view of iconic sights in London.
Of course, no tea party is complete without pots of steaming tea. Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee to go with your treats. As you enjoy the delicious spread, keep your eyes peeled for the scenic views that the river and the city have on display. If you’ve got an afternoon to relax and take in London, this cruise is the perfect experience!
- Admission tickets
- A selection of sandwiches, traditional cakes, pastries, scones with clotted cream and jam
- As much tea and coffee as you want
- Live commentary
- Transportation to the pier
Know Before You Go
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. You will be shown to your table when you board the cruise.
The cruise is available daily and starts promptly at 3:30 PM. Boarding for the cruise is at 3:15 PM. The boat returns to Tower Pier at 5 PM.
If a child from 3-12 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, they will be charged the child rate.
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID to gain entry.
The boat departs from Tower Pier, EC3N 4DT at 3:30 PM. Boarding commences at 3:15 PM. Tower Pier is close to Tower Hill underground station, Tower Gateway DLR station, and London Bridge train station is not far off.
This ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time