Skip-the-Line Tickets: Borghese Gallery
Head right into the Borghese Gallery without having to wait in line for your tickets, and be dazzled by the glorious world of Renaissance art. Explore the works of Raphael, Caravaggio, and Bernini and find out how they changed the way the world perceives art today.
- With skip-the-line tickets to the famed Borghese Gallery, you no longer have to worry about wasting time standing in winding ticketing queues.
- Head right into the Borghese Gallery and be stunned by the art collections of the roaring Renaissance era.
- Check out masterpieces by Renaissance artists, such as Raphael, Caravaggio, Bernini, Canova, and many more.
What To Expect
A trip to Rome is almost incomplete without visiting the Borghese Gallery. The famed collection of masterpieces by Renaissance artists, like Raphael, Bernini, Caravaggio, Titan, Canova, among others, is a must-see. However, showing up at the attraction and waiting in line for your tickets can be a tedious task. Due to the popularity and strict ticketing policy of the Borghese Gallery, it is always best to start making your plans to roam Rome sooner.
Make your way to the attraction and look out for your host, who will exchange your mobile vouchers for physical tickets to enter the Borghese Gallery. The skip-the-line ticket ensures that you head right into the gallery without waiting in line. After that, feel free to explore the wide collection of paintings, sculptures, and antiquities at the Borghese Gallery at your own pace. Among the opulent works, make sure to find Raphael’s The Deposition, Bernini’s Apollo and Daphne, and Caravaggio’s self-portraits nestled neatly in some of his most illustrative works.
Notice the magnificent marble sculptures of the Twelve Roman Emperors and the vast array of rare paintings that adorn much of the wall. A praised sculpture at the Borghese Gallery that you simply cannot miss is the sculpture of Pauline Bonaparte, Napoleon’s sister, designed by the great Canova. You could gaze at these sculptures for days and still miss out on the finer expressive details.
- Skip-the-line entrance into the Borghese Gallery
- Tour guide
- Audio guide
Know Before You Go
- This tour is not operational on Mondays.
- There are two time slots for this ticket: 9 AM and 5 PM.
This tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets (aged between 5 and 15) can be bought at a discounted rate.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
-Meet your host at Piazzale del Museo Borghese in front Borghese Museum entrance.
- This place is located inside Villa Borghese.
- Your host will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition and holding a sign with the tour name. After redeeming your mobile vouchers for physical tickets, you will then be permitted to enter the Gallery.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazzale del Museo Borghese.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest Bus stop is Victor Hugo/Museo Bilotti which is inside Villa Borghese itself. Bus 61, 89, 120F, 150F, 160, 490, 495 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro Station is Flamino, 5 minutes walk from the meeting point. Orange Line of Rome Metro stops at this station.
- For more information on Public Transportation in Rome, please click here.
This ticket is valid only for the date and time selected while booking.