RamaYana Water Park with Buffet Lunch
Sign up for a day of fun and excitement at Thailand’s biggest water park, Ramayana water park! Whether you want to zoom on the high-speed slides of AquaLoop and Freefall, or take it easy on the double-wave pool, Ramayana has something in store for all age groups.
- Head out to Thailand’s biggest water park, Ramayana water park for a fun-filled experience in Pattaya
- Ramayana water park is more than just its thrilling water slides, it offers activities and facilities designed to suit visitors of all ages
- Head right on to AquaSplash for a water-spraying frenzy, and the AquaDrop for an invigorating ride on a water slide
- Take a break from floundering and savour a buffet lunch of international cuisine
- With the option to include round-trip transfers to your experience, worry less about transportation and focus on making memories
Ramayana water park is Thailand’s biggest water park with 21 exhilarating rides, 4 of which you’ll find nowhere else in Asia! The entrance ticket allows you to hop on any ride you want, as often as you want. But Ramayana water park’s appeal goes beyond the exciting water rides; there is a vast array of fun activities (both water and non-water related) that assures all-day entertainment for all members of the family.
Get your blood pumping at the high-speed slides, like AquaDrop, Freefall, AquaLoop, and the Serpentine! If you’re in the mood for some low-key water splashing, head on to the double-wave pool and float along the lazy river as you get splashed by Geysers and waterfalls. The children’s AquaSplash offers water jets and sprinklers, guaranteeing they’ll have a good time. When you feel the hunger kick in, take a break from the waves and savour the buffet lunch of continental and Asian cuisines.
You can now choose to include round-trip transfers to your ticket for a truly carefree and exciting trip to Ramayana water park!
- Entrance tickets to Ramayana water park
- Buffet lunch
- Round-trip transfers (optional)
Children (90 cm and below in height) go free while children (90-120 cm in height) enjoy discounted ticket prices
Every day: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
(Note that the lunch time is between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM)
Know Before You Go
- Carry your own swimsuits, as it is mandatory to be wearing them while participating in water-related activities.
- The transfer services might get delayed due to unforeseen traffic.
- This water park is located 20 minutes south of Pattaya city, right next to the Silverlake Vineyard. Bear in mind that there is no public transportation that takes you directly to this water park.
Pick Up & Drop Off Services
Note that the round-trip transfer services are available at the following times:
- Pickup from Pattaya Downtown Hotel to Ramayana at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM
- Drop off from Ramayana to Pattaya Downtown Hotel at 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meeting point - Ramayana Water Park (9 Moo 7, Na Jomtien, Amphoe Sattahip, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20250).
- It is close to the Silverlake Vineyard, a popular landmark in Pattaya.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Ramayana Water Park
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the same date and time selected at checkout.