Guided Tour Of St. Peter's Basilica With Fast Track Entrance
Explore the largest church in the world and discover what makes St. Peter's Basilica a Renaissance masterpiece. Enjoy a guided tour of the basilica in the company of an official Vatican guide and learn all you need to learn about the holiest of Catholic shrines.
- Benefit from hassle-free priority access to St. Peter's Basilica with this tour and enter the church through a dedicated entrance.
- Enjoy a fun and educational tour of the most important temple in all of Christendom with a local expert and check out stunning works of art and architecture by Bernini, Donato Bramante, Carlo Maderno and more.
- Pay homage to Pope John Paul II at his tomb and learn about the iconic chair of St. Peter - presumed to have been used by St. Peter, the first Pope of Christianity.
Benefit From Hassle Free Priority Access
St.Peter's Basilica is easily one of the most popular attractions in the world, receiving over 5 million visitors annually. Hence, wait lines at the venue can be anywhere between 1 to 3 hours long. Purchasing a guided tour before your visit not only helps you save time but also allows you to choose an entry slot according to your convenience
Enjoy a Guided Tour of This Iconic Basilica
The tour begins at a designated meeting point situated in St. Peter's Square, adjacent to the basilica. Here you will see your guide wearing a blue vest with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it. Be there 15 minutes before the beginning of your tour so you can find your guide with ease. Your guide will then lead you inside St. Peter's Basilica through a dedicated passage. Inside, you will be able to check out masterpieces of Renaissance art such as Michelangelo's Pieta, the giant bronze canopy of St. Peter’s Baldachin, the Chair of St. Peter and others. This is a cultural experience you simply cannot miss!
On this guided tour, you will not only get to explore the insides of one of the greatest buildings and churches in the world but do so in the company of an official guide. Along with priority access at the entrance, allowing you to bypass the ticket queue, this is one of the best ways to experience St. Peter's Basilica.
- Fast track entry to St. Peter's Basilica.
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Chapel.
Know Before You Go
This tour runs throughout the week in different slots on certain days. This tour is an hour and fifteen minutes long.
For Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday:
- You may choose to begin your tour at 10:30 AM or 1:30 PM.
For Wednesday and Sunday:
- You may begin your tour at 1:30 PM.
From April 1st to September 30th, an additional slot at 3.30 PM is available every Monday to Saturday.
St. Peter's Basilica is often subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies. Moreover, on Wednesday mornings, it may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience taking place in Saint Peter’s Square.
Spanish | English | French | German | Italian |
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (between the ages of 7-17) are available at a reduced price of €22.
In order to pay your respects, you must abide by the Basilica's dress code. Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats are not permitted. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- You will receive your guided tour voucher in a few minutes.
- On the day of the experience, head to the meeting point and display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a photo ID to begin your tour.
- The meeting point is located under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), facing the Basilica, precisely in front of the Police Hurdle.
- Look for the guide wearing a blue vest with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it.