Bateaux Parisiens : Dinner Cruise with Optional Champagne
Hop aboard a stunning Bateaux Parisiens glass-canopy boat and embark on an enchanting dinner cruise. Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you discover Paris from the water.
- Enjoy a magical 2.5 hour-long cruise on the Seine River.
- Take in gorgeous views of Paris and its iconic landmarks as you dine on a magnificent 3-course meal.
- With the option to select a window seat, snag the best spots on the boat.
- Be entertained by the talented live musicians onboard.
- Sip on a glass of wine, as you admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
Aboard a beautiful glass canopy boat, embark on a once in a lifetime Parisian experience. This magical nighttime cruise offers stunning views of the city's best monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, The Parliament, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Grand Palais and more.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course French meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. Enjoy the sights and your meal as you glide through the City of Lights.
Upon checkout, upgrade your ticket to a window seat for a unparalleled views of the city. Tables in the middle section of the boat still offer a great experience; however, to fully enjoy the boat's beautiful glass canopy, snag a seat right next to the action!
Meat Options Starters
- South West duck foie gras with sweet spices | Pear compote with star anise | Scallops gremolata, chestnut chips, fine cream of butternut
- Marinated salmon with beetroot | Shortbread pie caponata confit winter | Escargots with bordelaise | Celery rave like a risotto and bresaola nuggets
- Beef Rossini, potato mousseline and truffle coulis | Bar rôti spelled of Haute Provence and Nantua sauce Filet de canette | Pear poached in wine, polenta rustiqua and juice with cranberries
- Veal stew, gnocchi and stewed gaiters
- Cheeses ripened by our Cheese Master
Service Etoile: In lieu of dessert or extra (5 €).
- Prune marmalade, cheese cake emulsion, dried fruit tile | Vacherin coconut, winter fruit coulis
- Exotic Baba Kouglof
- Fluffy chocolate pear
- Velouté Parmentier and haddock, pepper whipped cream
- Einkorn of Haute Provence, vegetable caponata, vinegar broth
Drinks and Wines
- Service Étoile: Blanc de Blancs kir | Mineral water and coffee
- Service Découverte: Blanc de Blancs kir | Mineral water and coffee
- Service Privilège: Glass of Champagne | Mineral water, coffee and petits fours
- Service Premier: Glass of Champagne rosé and appetizer | Glass of Champagne served with dessert | Dessert served with a herbal tea by Chic des Plantes! | Mineral water, coffee and petits fours
One bottle (75 cl) serves 4 people.
- 2.5 hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise
- Live musical entertainment
- 3 course dinner (drinks included)
Know Before You Go
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris.
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your cruise ticket voucher via email. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display your voucher on your mobile device to board the boat. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification. Find more information on the boarding point here.