Skip The Line Guided Tour of Versailles Palace
Skip the long lines and gain priority access to the Versailles Palace with your local expert guide who knows stories and facts lesser known to people!
- Avoid long queues with exclusive skip-the-line access and make the most of your time with an expert guide who will help you navigate the vast royal estate.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- From King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette, get a glimpse into the lives of the French monarchy’s most influential figures.
Benefit from Hassle-Free Priority Access and a Guided Tour of the Magnificent Palace
The exquisite Palace of Versailles is one of the most extraordinary achievements in 17th-century European art. Just a few minutes walk from the Palace of Versailles, you will meet your expert guide and receive your skip-the-line vouchers. While purchasing tickets on-site requires you to queue in two lines (the ticket box office and the entry line), your Priority Access pass allows you to bypass both. Keep in mind that all visitors, regardless of ticket type or vendor, are still required to pass through security. Once inside, enjoy a guided tour of the most famous places within the Castle and the Carrosses Gallery. Illustrating more than five centuries of French history, the Palace not only houses remarkable works of art - it stands as a work of art itself.
Explore the Glittering Hall of Mirrors and Other Parts of the Opulent Palace
Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and explore the themed salons and their elaborate ceiling paintings. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Designed to protect the ornate walls and ceilings from smoke, the hall’s 357 mirrors were strategically placed to reflect the light of candles. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall!
If you’d like to maximize your time at the palace of Versailles and get a more in-depth experience, check out our Versailles Full Day Guided Tour with Transfers ticket.
Each year, it is estimated that approximately 5 million people visit the Palace of Versailles, and between 8 and 10 million people walk its grounds. A place of immense beauty, Versailles stands as a symbol of France’s monarchy and its glorious history. A must-see and a once in a lifetime affair, we aim to help you explore the best, with the best.
- Priority access to the Palace of Versailles.
- Expert guide.
- Guided tour of the Castle (Royal Apartments + Hall of Mirrors)
- Access to Carrosses Gallery
- Exclusive Headout Versailles Palace Visitor's Guide
- Entrance to the Versailles Gardens.
- Transportation to/from Paris.
- Access to Marie-Antoinette’s Estate.
Know Before You Go
Versailles Priority Access Guided Tours are available Tuesday through Sunday, starting at 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
Your guided tour of the royal estate will last 1 hour and 15 minutes; however, you may roam around on your own until closing hours on the day of your visit.
When to Visit
During high season, from April through October, it is recommended to visit the Palace early in the morning, right when it opens. Tuesdays and weekends generally see the most traffic, especially on days of water fountain shows.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your to your host.
- Your host will provide you with your skip-the-line voucher and introduce you to your next expert guide who will then escort you to the Palace of Versailles entrance.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.