Full Day Tour of Venice by High-Speed Train from Rome
Depart from Rome on a rapid speed train to the romantic city of Venice. Sail down the quaint canals and navigate the 400 bridges that connect over 118 islands that make up the City of Lovers. Enhance your experience even further by visiting the beautiful St Mark’s basilica with your skip the line tickets!
- Jet off on a high-speed train from Rome to the elegant city of Venice, with its picturesque architecture and streets.
- Meander through the lovely little streets and canals of the Floating City at your own pace with additional assistance during your tour.
- Marvel at the gorgeous St Mark’s Basilica once you enter with your Skip The Line tickets.
- Make the best of the city with your twelve-hour pass for the Vaporetto, the city’s water bus.
Embark north on a high-speed train to the city of Venice, passing many scenic vistas during your 3 hour and 45-minute journey. Once you arrive in the city, take a leisurely walk through the many small alleyways and numerous water canals before arriving at the vast and glorious St Mark’s Square, where you can marvel at the architecture of St Mark’s Basilica which flanks the eastern end of the grand piazza. Take your time and explore at your own pace. Do a little shopping, take some beautiful pictures to remember your visit here or stop at the lovely cafes in the area to have a snack and a quick cup of coffee, as the Italians often do.
Skip the long queues to enter St Mark’s Basilica, with the afternoon sun illuminating its many arches. Marvel at its many domes from the inside of the old structure and admire the frescoes adorning the high ceilings of the church. After your visit to the Basilica, take a ferry down the world-renowned Gran Canal, alongside other boats, and relax as you pass beautiful buildings that almost seem like they’re floating on the clear Venetian waters. In the early evening, as the sun is setting you will begin your journey back to the capital, after having spent an ethereal day in enchanting Venice.
- Round trip tickets from Rome to Venice via high speed train.
- Assistance during your trip.
- Skip the Line entrance tickets to St Mark’s Basilica.
- Vaporetto (water taxi) pass valid for 12 hours.
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 7:50 AM on Saturdays from Rome and returns from Venice at 6:25 PM, depending on train schedule.
This tour lasts approximately 13 hours.
Please meet the group at the Gray Line - I Love Rome City Tour Box Termini in Piazza dei Cinquecento, facing the Station’s main entrance on the left hand side (Metro A Line, stop: Termini) no later than 7:15 am. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
The tour ends in Roma Termini Train Station at approximately 10:10 PM.
The meeting point is located near Piazza dei Cinquecento.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to three days in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. Please display the same at the time of pick up.