Colosseum by Night - Guided Tour with Access to Underground, Arena Floor & Roman Forum
Our Colosseum Evening Tour shows you Rome's most famous attraction after the crowds have gone home. Venture into places usually closed to the public, including the underground level and arena floor. Your guided tour also includes a trip to Capitoline Hill for dazzling views of the Roman Forum.
- Exclusive access to the Colosseum Underground & Arena Floor after closing
- Highlights of the Roman Forum from Capitoline Hill
- History & insights from your expert, English-speaking guide
- Audio headsets so you don't miss a word
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
Cloaked in darkness and lit up like a stage, the Colosseum during the evening is an impressive and dramatic sight not to be missed by any visitor to Rome. Now you can experience this scene both inside and out, on our special access evening tour.
Experience the Colosseum Without the Crowds
You’ll enter after the Colosseum has closed to the public when this ancient amphitheater is at its most quiet. With an expert, English-speaking guide on hand, you’ll explore restricted areas, such as the Colosseum underground where gladiators and animals once waited before battle.
Small Groups & Expert Guides
With groups of only 25 people or less, your tour will be intimate and your guide easy to interact with. This unique tour is perfect for visitors who want to explore the Colosseum at a slower pace than is possible not during the chaotic (and hot!) daylight hours.
Expert, English-speaking tour guide
Small groups of 25 people or fewer
Skip the Line Access to the Colosseum
Entrance ticket & reservation fee for the Colosseum
Headsets when appropriate
Know Before You Go
All members of your party must carry valid ID to present at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.