Eiffel Tower Summit: Skip the Line Tickets & Optional River Cruise
Explore the Eiffel Tower with skip-the-line tour and special access to its summit and marvel at the panoramic view of the city. You will also enjoy access to the Summit that guarantees the perfect photo op and views of the city that are bound to enthrall you. Additionally, you may board a delightful panoramic cruise along the iconic Seine.
- Skip-the-line and explore the Eiffel Tower with access to the summit floor.
- Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower and marvel at the significant landmarks.
- You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide on this tour.
- You may also board a magnificent Seine River cruise and enjoy the sights from a unique vantage point. (Optional)
Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower with Access to the Summit Floor
Visit the Eiffel Tower, a cultural and historical icon of Paris. Go on a tour, guided in English and learn about the significance of the tower. One of the most popular tourist attractions in the world, the Eiffel Tower has an average of 7 million visitors every year. Your guide shall escort you to the tower´s summit from where you can admire some of the most iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on. On your way down, make your way to the 1st floor, which is also the largest level of the tower. Experience the thrill of walking on a see-through glass floor or just enjoy the wonderful view as you gaze through it.
Enjoy an Optional Seine River Cruise to Truly Top off your Parisien Experience
Witnessing the beauty of Paris by boat is truly enchanting. Views from the Seine give you a different perspective to the heart of the city and an excellent audio commentary on board keeps your Parisien knowledge up to date.
On the next step of your booking, you will get to choose between the following experiences:
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit + Seine River Cruise
- Skip the line access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower.
- An English-speaking guide for the tour.
- Seine River Cruise. (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- Please note that you will only be allowed to enter at the time chosen during the booking, so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry.
- In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of summit access
- Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite
- This tour will be two hours long.
- The last departure slot is at 9:00 PM.
Timings and Availability
September-May: 9:30 AM - 11:00 PM
June-August: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 3 can visit the Eiffel Tower for free.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, rescheduled or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your mobile voucher for the meeting point details, maps and specific instructions.