Skip the Line Guided Tour of Park Guell
On this pleasant walking tour of Park Guell, you will be in the company of an official guide and receive priority access as well. You will be able to explore the park and come face to face with Gaudi’s masterful creation and marvel at how nature and design breathe and coexist in one beautiful space.
- Bypass the ticket queue and head inside the park without wasting precious time standing in the ticket line.
- Learn about the history of the park and how it was transformed from a housing estate to a park that is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit important attractions of the park such as the Hypostyle Room, the Greek Theatre, the Austria Gardens.
- Learn about the Catalan decorative style of trencadis - mosaics made of broken tile shards.
After you meet your guide at the designated meeting point, you will receive priority access to the park. Once you enter the park, your guide will take you to the park and show the highlights of the park. The first architectural element of the park that you will see are the two buildings on either side of the gates. These buildings were the erstwhile porter’s lodge and now serves as part of the Barcelona History Museum.
The next highlight of the park will be the staircase that leads one from the entrance to the main area. After the staircase, you will head to the Hypostyle Room, a structure meant to resemble a forest and a space that is supported by 86 Doric columns. The Hypostyle Room supports the Greek Theatre on its roof. From the Greek Theatre, you will be able to soak in panoramic views of Barcelona, and the Sagrada Familia in the distance. Other prominent features of the park that you will be able to visit are the Laundry Room Portico, the Austria Gardens and the Viaducts.
- Priority entrance and guided visit to Park Güell.
- Bilingual guide
Know Before You Go
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women since the climb to the meeting point is steep, and therefore might not be safe.
This tour takes place daily at 7:45 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 5:30 PM and 6:15 PM. The tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Exploring Park Güell involves a lot of walking, given that its architectural features include uneven paths and multiple steps. We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes and carrying a bottle of water.
English & Spanish
For visitors with mobility problems, Park Güell offers two free wheelchairs for hire (subject to availability). The tourist coach car park has three places for people with reduced mobility.
The Park is divided into the Monumental Zone and the Free Zone. The Free Zone is more like a garden while all the recognizable and famous portions of Park Guell are located in the Monumental Zone, which includes lots of uphill climbs and stairs so comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Access to the Monumental Core is regulated in order to renovate and preserve this portion of the Park.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour begins